We are Hiring!
Job Title: Marketing Lead
Location: Edinburgh Head Office
Milly Grace is fuelled by our values and personality. We are energetic and honest, with a drive for growth and a passion for enjoyment of the little things. We want to reinvent the jewellery industry to resemble the high standards of the conscientious buyer ~ Ethical practices and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do. Our brand is expanding, and we need more like-minded people to join our journey and challenge the marketing space we occupy.
You will be joining our team as our Marketing Lead. This role is an exciting opportunity to make your mark on a rapidly expanding brand that is in the business of making people feel good while never losing sight of our social and environmental responsibilities.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Direction and implementation of brand communications including, but not exclusively, email marketing, social media marketing, and physical marketing.
- Overall management of our tactical marketing strategy and delivery of marketing activity.
- Direct the design of an engaging, customer focussed marketing calendar.
- Innovation and management of long term marketing project plans.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns and acting on data-led insights.
- Direction of paid marketing activity across multiple marketing channels.
In short, we’re looking for somebody to help us turn our lovely customers into raving Milly Grace fans.
Who We Need
- A true understanding of, and alignment with our brand values.
- Ability to empathise with our customer, to be able to channel the shopper mindset to create engaging - customer centric marketing campaigns.
- A strong understanding of the nuances of brand building.
- Knowledge of effective paid marketing strategies.
- Proven campaign management skills for tactical marketing activity.
- Demonstrate an ability to develop customer-focussed communications and campaigns.
- Experience of direct-to-consumer marketing is preferable.
- Highly efficient and organised.
- A passion for design and visual marketing with excellent attention to detail.
- An ability to innovate, to question the norm, and to disrupt the marketing space Milly Grace occupies.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Adaptable to change - nothing stays the same for long in our fast growing brand!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: clear, warm and credible.
Who We Would Love
- An entrepreneurial spirit with an assured growth mindset
- Positive and open to change, able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university preferred.
- Analytical and hungry for driving the commercial performance of Milly Grace.
How to Apply
Send us your CV and a cover letter explaining what you think you could bring to the MG team.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days, we are sorry, but you have not been successful this time.