Gold Minimal Huggie Earrings
Free UK shipping over £50
Fair & transparent pricing
Pay later with Klarna
1 tree planted for every order
Earrings created to be timeless, our Gold Minimal Huggie Earrings are an essential addition to your collection. Use them as the foundation for your personally curated ear stack and you'll fall in love.
Comfortable to wear throughout the day and night in either the lobe, mid-ear or upper-ear for maximum versatility!
All Milly Grace pieces are beautifully presented in our branded responsibly sourced FSC certified recyclable packaging for a stunning unboxing experience.
Sold as a pair.
Style Inspo +
Recycled 925 Sterling Silver with 18ct Gold plating
Dimensions and weight+
- 11mm external diameter
- 6.5mm internal diameter
- 2mm depth
- hinged clasp
Weight 1.25g as a pair
How to wear your Huggies +
Open the Huggie earrings and slip the narrow part of the earring through your piercing and click to close.
Please be mindful that the mini Huggies are small and dainty and therefore may not fit bigger lobes or piercings which are high up on the lobe.
Care Advice +
- Exposure to cosmetics, chlorine, soap, and other chemicals may lead to tarnishing. We recommend that you remove jewellery when exercising, showering, sleeping and swimming in order to ensure that your pieces last for a longer period of time.
- Store your jewellery individually in our beautiful branded boxes in order to prevent any scratches or tangles in the chains
- Take care to avoid extreme heat or humidity as this may lead to tarnishing.
- Clean your jewellery with a jewellery polishing cloth to maintain its original beauty.
- Your jewellery should be kept in a dark, cool and dry place. With time and wear, Sterling Silver will naturally become oxidised and eventually tarnish. Storing Sterling Silver jewellery in an airtight box when it is not being worn will keep out the air that causes oxidation.
Recycled 925 sterling silver base metal
18ct gold plating
11mm external diameter
6.5mm internal diameter
1.25g as a pair
All deliveries are carbon neutral
Order before 12 midday Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
Free Express DPD next working day delivery (Monday - Friday) on all orders over £100
Free Standard Royal Mail Tracked Shipping on all orders over £50
Express DPD Next Working Day (Monday - Friday) Tracked and Signed for £6.00
Ordered before 12pm midday
Standard Tracked Royal Mail £3.60
3-5 working days
Letterbox delivery on orders under £100
SATURDAY Delivery Royal Mail Tracked and Signed for £6.50
Order before 12 midday Friday
Please note that current delivery delays mean that standard Royal Mail shipping may take slightly longer to be delivered. You can find out more on our full delivery and returns page.
Here at Milly Grace, every customer is highly valued. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, we will always do that bit extra to make it right.
How to look after your Milly Grace jewellery
We want you to enjoy wearing your Milly Grace jewellery for a very long time. Following these simple steps will prevent scratching, tarnishing and dulling of your favourite pieces.
- Store your jewellery individually in its original packaging or an airtight container. Keep away from extreme heat, humidity or direct sunlight.
- Don’t expose your jewellery to harsh chemicals, make-up or soaps. Remember to remove your jewellery before showering, swimming, exercising or applying hand sanitiser.
- Keep your jewellery looking its shiny best by occasionally polishing it with a soft cloth.